Community Energy Spring Gathering 2018
at Dartington, Devon, 9th & 10th March 2018
Calling all community energy practitioners, this open space event is being hosted by communities, for communities, so if you are part of a community energy project or group, then consider yourself invited!
Click here to find out more.
PETER TAVY COMMUNITY HYDROPOWER (PTCH)
A community project to bring reliable and efficient renewable energy for the benefit of everyone in Peter Tavy.
Peter Tavy Community Hydropower is a Community Association with a membership of villagers who wish to explore the potential for renewable energy in Peter Tavy.
Find out more about the project in the information handout which we have prepared for distribution at community events.
Click here to download a PDF file.
Regen SW have been great supporters of PTCH.
You can find details of this year’s Green Energy Awards shortlist by clicking here. The awards will be given out at an Awards Ceremony in Bath on 29th November.
Next year, PTCH perhaps?!
October 2016 Update on the Project now available – click here for details.
What has been achieved?
- PTCH has been awarded a Devon County Council ‘Accelerator Fund’ grant of £2,279.
- The grant will lead to a professional Feasibility Study which will record a thorough survey of the river and the engineering calculations necessary to plan and proceed with the project.
The Terms of Reference for the Feasibility Study are available to download as a PDF file – click here.
- This funding also supports sharing and receiving information within the community via leaflets and a website.
PTCH Committee currently includes:
- Henry White (Acting Chairman);
- Keith Thomas (Treasurer);
- Colin & Tori Abel;
- Dave Chanter;
- Vaughan Nail;
- Linzi Pearce;
- Tony Pope;
- Peter Smith
Tell us what you think
Please let us know what you think – your feedback is a valuable part of developing this community project. Contact us with your questions and thoughts.